Make Your Austin Tables Stand Out With Custom Glass Table Tops
The experts at Shower Doors of Austin want to help design custom glass tabletops for your Austin home or business. Our Austin shower door/shower glass specialists use custom interior glass designs to create a unique glass tabletop for your use.
Custom glass tabletops lend your home or business an elegant, modern look. Our expertise allows us to help you create the custom glass tabletops of your dreams.
We at Shower Doors of Austin want to help you design the perfect custom glass tabletops for your Austin home or business. Contact us today by phone or online to get a free estimate.
Choosing the Right Custom Glass Tabletops for Your Home or Business
Choosing a custom glass tabletop for your home or business is a big decision. There are hundreds of options available. How do you go about choosing the perfect tabletop?
Well, we're here to help.
Here are the customizable options you have when looking at custom glass tabletops:
- Glass Thickness
- Type of Glass
The shape of your custom glass tabletop is likely the first thing you will look at. The most common shapes for glass tabletops are round, oval, square, or rectangle. Each provides its own unique advantages.
The shape of your custom glass tabletop might be dependent on the table's function and size. For larger glass tabletops that might serve a dining function, a rectangular shape might be best to provide a larger surface area. If you're looking for a smaller side table, a round shape might be better to add a more sophisticated look to your office or home.
Just as there are a lot of options for the shape of your tabletop, the thickness of the glass also provides a multitude of options.
The type of glass you choose will also have a bearing on the thickness of the glass. The options are:
- Clear glass
- Low-iron glass
- Sand-blasted glass
- Textured glass
- Etched glass
- Clear glass provides a great quality, polished look for your glass tabletops. The traditional choice for a custom glass tabletop, clear glass is a great option for your home or business.
- Low-iron glass is clear glass that has been treated to ensure the green tint of clear glass is nowhere in sight. This option is good for thicker glass tables, where the green tint of clear glass might obstruct the view through the glass.
- Sand-blasted glass is a frosted glass that is partially opaque. This is perfect for a glass that is being applied as a table cover.
- Textured glass is more opaque than sand-blasted glass and is suitable for table cover glass and glass you do not want to be able to see through.
- Etched glass provides a patterned look to your custom glass tabletops. This option for your custom glass tabletop provides a customizable pattern for your tabletop. This is perfect for a decorative tabletop in your home or office.
Let the experts at Shower Doors of Austin help you decide on the perfect custom glass tabletops for your home or office. Call us today or visit us online to get your free estimate.